VitalsTrak Adhesive Guide
Before applying the VitalsTrak device, please consider the following Do’s and Dont’s in regards to skin preparation. This may minimize skin irritation and improve the wearable device’s adhesion.
- Start by cleansing your skin with antimicrobial, oil-free soap. After the cleanse, dry your skin thoroughly.
- It is advisable to trim your body hair in the placement area using an electric trimmer.
- Exfoliate oily skin gently.
- If your skin is prone to sweating, apply a spray or solid unscented antiperspirant on the placement area.
- Wait for 10 minutes and allow the antiperspirant to dry.
- Apply VitalsTrak device.
- If you are reapplying the adhesive, place the device in a different location that is slightly near the designated device placement area.
- Don’t apply any lotion or oil to the device placement area.
- While applying the adhesive, avoid areas like wounds, broken skin, abrasions, or sores.
- Don’t apply the adhesive after coming out of a shower, steamy room, or bath. You can ensure minimum humidity by using a hairdryer.